Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Bringing back memories...

I found an old CCM song in our song book. It is a song by Chris Christian (written by Dwight Liles) called "We Are An Offering." I'm planning to introduce it to our Praise Team tonight. I just found my old (20 years old!) cassette of the album (remember pops and clicks on your records?) and listened to the song again. What a wonderful song!

We lift our voices, We lift our hands
We lift our lives, they are yours.
We are an offering, we are an offering.

Lord use our voices, Lord use our hands
Lord use our lives, they are yours.
We are an offering, we are an offering.

All that we have, all that we are,
All that we hope to be we give to you,
We give to you.

Just a great lyric! Perhaps I'll try to arrange this a little more elaborately and pitch it to ZOE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home