Friday, January 05, 2007

Something to celebrate

My time "home alone" with Natalie is coming to a close. Today we celebrate 16 years of marriage - I am SO blessed by this woman! Though the quiet in the house has been foreign, it has also been good (for a brief while). We will both be glad to have our girls home again, but I have enjoyed this brief time with just her.

Our plans tonight include a nice dinner at a new restaurant in Acworth, followed by an end-of-run play in downtown Marietta - "A Sanders Family Christmas." I've heard so many good things about this play, including BST's mentions of it being performed at Otter Creek, so we're looking forward to it. This is the second year we've attended a play on our anniversary - perhaps this is our new tradition. I kinda like that, if it is.

I head to Raleigh tomorrow for my class, and the girls get home tomorrow. Pray for travel mercies for us all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Mike, I just stumbled onto your blog the other day. Glad to hear things are going well in Atlata. Happy 16th. You're twice the husband I am... literally (we're only at 8 right now.)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Coach Sal said...

Hi, Mike. Congratulations. Ann and I have become regular readers of your blog. Seems there is a whole PBC wing of the blogosphere.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home