Thursday, October 26, 2006

Progress?

I am listening to the last of the 5 class sessions of the investment class. I am SO excited about this opportunity. Life-changing. A lot of work ahead, but I really want to do it.

I am looking forward to next weekend - our PBC SuperWeek Retreat to begin the planning for next year's encampment. It is usually a beautiful time of year in the foothills, and we always enjoy our time there.

As time moves on at our church, I wonder how the next couple of years will go. I think there is significant conflict at BH right now, with most issues being quite polarizing. I have an opportunity to rejoin the leadership. I am wrestling with this. I do not want to set myself up for constant frustration. Yet I do not want to abandon my friends and partners in the worship ministry - especially for selfish reasons. I am SO frustrated with my tribe right now - yet I have a very hard time thinking about any other tribe. I seek wisdom from the LORD. Pray for us, please.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael: I will pray for BH ~ Satan's greatest work is to cause stress within the church so we won't have the energy to reach out to our community. God can create unity for you all if you just ask in faith.

Your sister, Jeannie

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home