Monday, December 08, 2008

This weekend, this year

Natalie and Lauren were at the "Revolve Tour" this weekend. Rachel spent most of Saturday playing with her friends. So I reorganized my corner of the garage. I got rid of some stuff, reorganized some stuff, and cleaned up some stuff. Much better - it feels good to have that done. I also made some improvements in my workshop, and cleaned out one corner there - also very good. Such things are always therapeutic for me. What is so odd is how I let things get so bad before I make them better. I guess when I clean something I like to know it *REALLY* made a difference! (grin)

We worked on Christmas cards a little bit this weekend too. We're still debating about whether or not to do a "Family Newsletter." The only major difference between last year and this is that I did NOT have a heart attack. We're all a year older, some of us a year wiser, all of us a little closer to God (we certainly hope) and each other. I dunno - there were SOME differences this year. Some things we *did* differently, some things we *did not* do. I aspire to do more. Much of "doing more" means I must do differently - which is on me. I ask you to pray for me, that I will make any needed changes to be more successful - which may or may not mean what you think. I have tremendous opportunities in front of me. I want to fulfill God's purposes in my life, and to positively impact the lives of many.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

. . . (adding Polutta to prayer list . . . )

I'm with you on the "project". Nothing like cleaning out a closet to make me feel accomplished!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home