Monday, October 27, 2008

Zidon Avisha

I returned yesterday from our Men's Retreat at Zidon Avisha, which is near Tuscaloosa, AL. It is a beautiful place. It is MAN-VILLE. 4-wheelers, skeet shooting, shooting range, paintball, fishing, hiking, wow.

The food was amazing. A family from Tuscaloosa cooked for us. They worked HARD. I had the tastiest beef brisket I've ever had.

Sadly, the invited speaker was too ill to attend, so we had no speaker at all. We did a couple short devotionals, but that was about it for spiritual content. We had a theme (Resonate) but no theme-related content. Kinda weird.

I received gymnastics rings from my family for my birthday. I took them with me to the retreat and had an excellent rings workout on Saturday. I'm still sore from it. A few folks tried out the rings as well.

Mostly, I'm glad to be home. I missed my family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Goode said...

Roll Tide!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home