Friday, June 24, 2011

SuperWeek 2011

We returned last Saturday from PBC First Week 2011. It was one of the best weeks of camp for me in a long time. There are several reasons. One is the opportunity that Natalie and I had to teach the 16-year-old campers every morning. This really was a highlight of our day each day. We LOVED our class!

With few other primary responsibilities - another staff member ended up being the primary sound guy - I was free to interact with campers. This was great fun and very rewarding. It was also great to welcome back some staff from years past who have been missing for a few years.

The theme - "Signs" - where we looked at the miracles of Jesus as recorded in John - worked very well.

The depths of the friendships I have at PBC are foundational for me. Yet somehow every year opens a new horizon for friendship - such a blessing!

I'm already looking forward to next year...

2 Comments:

Blogger janjanmom said...

Me too! Camp is so wonderful!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
Tobacco Machinery

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home