Friday, June 08, 2007

It's almost time!

SuperWeek is almost here! It should be a VERY interesting week, as this is the major transition year for our staff. It is truly time for us "old guys" to fade into the background and for the changing of the guard to become reality. This has been planned and worked toward for years. There are still a couple pieces missing, but for the most part the major staff leadership positions are very capably filled. I'm very excited this year on several fronts, but one of the best is that all 4 of us will be there this year. I'm also excited to again accompany my older daughter as she sings. I'm excited that my nephews (on the Polutta side) will be there as well - gotta continue the legacy, even from NC! I'm excited that the CREW is back in such good number. (If you don't know what that is, well, it would take a few years to catch you up! Let's just say that the Engineers at SuperWeek aspire to be regarded as CREW some day...)

Please pray for great weather and for the Spirit of the Lord to be poured out on us in large measure! Be blessed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Coach Sal said...

Good weather? At camp? I thought you liked tradition. I'll settle for no monsoons and no hail.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home