Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Holiday - Near Miss - SuperWeek soon!

Folks, I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday weekend. We did. Our grill was BUSY! We enjoyed significant time with our life group.

Please be in prayer for my dad. There was a natural gas mishap at the house, and he was adversely affected by the gas - and apparently he could not smell it. He is recovering.

Our family is excited (and a bit curious) about SuperWeek being near. I'm curious/unsettled about my role this year, as it is much less defined than in the past. The "new sheriff" is in town, so the "old guard" will be looking for the right roles going forward.

Regardless, the Talent Show should be fun. We're putting together a band for the Talent Show, for "bumper music" between the acts, and we'll do a few songs ourselves. My daughter, being MY daughter, will have the band backing her up for the song she is singing in the show. (Oh, did I mention that I am the "entry judge" to determine who gets in? ;-) Hey, she's been in the last several shows, so there really is no favoritism there. Just a "family opportunity" to have the band back her up. Should be a lot of fun - even with some of the challenges we'll have this year. Tuesday evening is your target!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I am looking forward to being a PBC rookie this year! Kacey has wanted me to go for the last 9 years . . . see you in 11 days!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home