Thursday, December 22, 2005

LWW

We saw "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" today. There were several moments in the story where I got lumpy. Overall, I thought it was a good movie - not great, though. Somehow it didn't have the "depth" that Lord Of The Rings had for me. Also - some of the story changes were not necessarily for the better in my opinion. However, young Lucy was a treat!

Overall, I give the movie a B+. I have to admit that we've been listening to a radio theatre version of The Chronicles of Narnia distributed by Focus On The Family. This radio theatre is so good that it has made it hard for me to not compare it to the movie. At this point I would choose the radio theatre, but I TRULY wish much success on the movie such that the entire series will be put to film. "The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader" is my favorite of the series.

I saw a preview that got me fired up - for "Glory Road", which is about the first non-white NCAA Tourney team, from Texas Western, that won the 1966 NCAA Championship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home