Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back from NC, back to work

We had a wonderful visit with my family in NC. Though some of our "Black Friday" shopping was not fruitful it was still fun. We enjoyed a great traditional Thanksgiving meal featuring Mom's cornbread stuffing and the favorite, Ambrosia (a fruit mixture). The traffic was mostly good heading home yesterday, until we got close to Atlanta. Before I-85 went to 4 lanes the volume was overwhelming the 2-lane stretch, so we crawled for a while. I figure it added about 35-40 minutes to our trip, but it wasn't so bad. We got to listen to two of the "Chronicles of Narnia" audio books on the way back, which helped pass the time quickly. Amazing stories. I am really looking forward to seeing the movie of "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe."

So it's back to work tomorrow. I enjoyed the time away. Looking forward to Christmas in Jacksonville. Lots of work to do before then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home