Monday, October 17, 2005

13.2 miles is a pretty long way...

I ran the Silver Comet Trail on Saturday morning. It was a beautiful morning for a run. Clear, cool, and crisp. Not a significant crowd on the trail. The first 10 miles were pretty easy, but the last 3 were more difficult. For a while I felt like I was just gliding along, it felt GREAT. I labored toward the end, especially the last mile. I'm really glad I ran it in advance of the race. My legs and joints are still in recovery mode a little bit. I'll probably do an easy run tomorrow, just to try to keep things loose.

I really enjoy running.

It was also a great time of prayer, just running for about 2 hours. (Actually, a little LESS than 2 hours!) I continue to pray - every day - that the Lord will be my First Love. Always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home