Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blind Sighted, Take 1

Our first gig as "Blind Sighted" is this Saturday night at the East Cobb church. I hope it goes well. It appears that we'll have good weather. I'm bothered right now by the pollen in the air, so I hope that doesn't irritate my voice to where it gets iffy.

We'll have another concert the following Saturday, this time at Burnt Hickory. We have some logistics to work out for that one - I don't think we have enough stage room to do it outdoors just yet, but perhaps some of what we use at East Cobb will be reusable.

I'm not yet comfortable with the band's "expertise" on the songs either. It has been far too hard to practice regularly with all of the "grown up life" stuff getting in the way.

Regardless, I hope the audience enjoys the music. I hope we do well enough that we enjoy making it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home