Thursday, November 10, 2005

The last 3 brackets...

This morning I had the last three brackets re-installed for my braces. When I first had my braces installed, my front left tooth was lower than the others. This tooth was colliding with the brackets installed on the lower front teeth. I could not chew. All the pressure of my jaws was concentrated on those 2 or 3 teeth. Ouch! So the very next (business) day I had them remove those lower brackets. Here 10 months later things have moved around enough that we can try it again. There is still a little bit of contact, but very little, so it isn't "too bad." I expect that things will move quickly enough that the lower teeth will be completely out of the way very soon.

I look forward to getting these things OFF!!! (oh, yeah, and having straight teeth...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home