Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hard to believe it has been 15 years!

Natalie and I celebrated our 15th anniversary this past week/weekend. It is hard to believe we've been married for 15 years. She is more lovely to me than when we married. She is kind, giving, forgiving, and patient. We're both working with a renewed focus on being transparent with each other. I love my wife.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Natalie got filet and shrimp, I got Ahi Tuna. Yum. After dinner it was only 7:30 and we just couldn't go home yet. So on the spur of the moment, we decided to go check out the Cobb Playhouse to see what was playing, and if we would be on time. Well, we were on time (5 minutes until showtime) and "Annie Warbucks" was playing - the sequel to "Annie". So we said, "What the heck?!" and tried it. It was fun. Of course, being in "downtown Acworth" means that every 15 minutes a train rolls by - which was VERY audible in the theater. We enjoyed our evening very much.

Did I mention? - I love my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home