Wednesday, June 04, 2008

SuperWeek bound!

It is time again for SuperWeek. As I have stated before, it will be an odd year, methinks. I hope it is fun also. But it will be different not being in such an up-front role as I have been. I will admit that I was surprised to not be asked to do SOME of the things I have done before, but it's okay. I wonder if some of the changes this year are simply for change's sake. I dunno. It's cool, though. Anything can (should) be questioned from time to time.

Please pray that everyone will travel safely and stay healthy during the week. Please pray that we will be a blessing to God and to the campers.

And PLEASE pray for good weather!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin's BLAH-G said...

By good weather I hope you mean rain.

3:43 PM  
Blogger bekster said...

It will be good; I have a feeling. Some years I have felt funny about the whole thing. This year started out a little weird for me, but as more and more things began to be fleshed out (and as I got to hold the clay a little in my own hands), I got to a place where I felt much better about it. I don't think it will be as odd as you imagine. My thought is, actually, that this will be a more spiritual year, but we'll see. Enough people have been praying about it, so what can God do but answer? :) However, I can understand how you in particular could feel like you were on shaky footing. (Just don't feel like we don't need you--because we DO!) Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow... looking forward to it. :)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Bret Morris said...

Lord willing, I should be back next summer. Finally. Now that I'm only 5 hours from camp (the closest I've ever been) I will be taking time to come be on staff. Have fun and let's plan a time that the two families can get together on a weekend. We are only 2 hours away from you guys.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home