Friday, August 03, 2007

Yup, market is going down!

It waited longer than it should have, but the stock market is GOING DOWN! I believe it will continue (not in a straight line) for the next several weeks.

It needs to do this to be "healthy" - healthy markets go up and down, but up overall. This one has gone up and up and up and up and up except for one time in late February. This correction was overdue. I'm glad it is happening. I hope you all are not hurt too much by it. You may be able to move your 401k to a money market account to wait for the down to end... then get back into the "normal" funds when down is over.

If we hadn't gotten this significant down, October would have been VERY dicey. Thank goodness we did not have to go through that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael, you should check out my most recent post:

http://bekster.blog.com/2003604

I am especially curious to know what you think about my thoughts on worship...

BTW, I hope you are still feeling better... you can't be too bad off if you have returned to commenting on the stock market. :)

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home