Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ouch!

Well, here is a way to NOT start your day...



Sadly, this was my fault - a momentary lapse of focus combined with a sudden stop in front of me on I-75 heading in to work a little before 7am. Happily, nobody was hurt. Oddly, the car I hit then hit the car in front of it, but that person did NOT hang around to assess the damage. Makes you wonder...

Anyway - I'm investigating what it may take to fix this. The parts may not be all that much if I can find most everything I need (and I likely can) at salvage. We'll see how it turns out.

For now, I'm thankful to be home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

. . . and I'm the one riding with the 16-year-old!

Be careful out there, Michael! We like your pretty face . . . :o)

12:54 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

oh...yuck...sorry...been there, done that.
glad everyone's ok!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Pete Goode said...

What's the worst that could happen now? With 250k miles under it's belts (on the same clutch, i might add) it wouldn't be unheard of to begin courting a new ride.... but if you're like me, you'll fix it and drive it cuz it's paid for and yours.

I'm about the same way w/ my truck... i love my truck even though it looks like a heap. It's MY truck...

1:08 AM  
Blogger Brittany Leann said...

Oh that woukld really suck :(.. you have an awesome blog :) Please check mine out :P : http://brittany-leann.blogspot.com/

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home