Thursday, February 19, 2009

A quick update

I am planning to head to Pull-a-Part this weekend to try to get all the main parts I will need to fix the Mazda. My friend Lee is planning to help, and to provide the pickup truck to transport the items. If I can find the 4 primary parts I need (hood, fender, bumper, headlight assembly) it should cost less than $150 for those 4 parts. Some of them may even be black!

Work is going pretty well - I just received a promotion. There is a lot going on, so the workload is not letting up. However - income is GOOD!

I am still working hard to learn to trade well in the stock market. I have to admit that the progress has been slower than I had hoped. The market has been going basically sideways, and it is very hard to trade profitably when that happens.

Natalie and I are working through Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace University Online." It is going well. We are making changes, and working to become debt-free. The coolest thing so far is that it is lending a structure to our work on the monthly budget. We are working together to accomplish OUR goals. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home